Learn how to be a freight broker in less than 30/days?
So what is a freight broker?
Freight brokers help shippers that need to move freight from point A to point B by finding a carrier (trucking company) that will haul the freight for slightly less than the shipper is willing to pay them… thus the term BROKER!
In other words freight brokers, sometimes referred to as load brokers, truck brokers, or transportation brokers, are all middle men that match available shipper freight with available trucks while earning between 10% and 35% profit per shipment.
That means brokers typically earn between $100 to $500 per shipments but I have earned as much as $5,175 per shipment just for finding a truck to haul our customer’s freight!
Now the only question is how many loads do you think you can you move per day… 1, 2, 10 or more? Before we get to that.
Why become a freight broker?
- No experience is necessary to get started!
- Be a part to a $400 billion industry that is growing!
- Run your business from home!
- Very low start up cost!
- Huge income potential!
- Brokering doesn’t require employees!
- Do business anywhere in the U.S. Canada or even International!
- Easy to relocate, all you need is phone, internet and KNOW HOW!
- You can always sell your business or pass it on to your family!
- Easy and profitable add on to existing trucking operations!
- And much more…
- So what are you waiting for its tree to click the link and be a freight broker…
- Thank you for your visit on our site have a nice day….
- Heres a free ebook just click the link and its yours free..